GOALS OF THE PROGRAM
Award 4 scholarships worth €2,500 each (2 in Arenales de San Gregorio and 2 in Campo de Criptana) to subsidize the costs of tuition, school supplies, books, transportation, and meals, among others.
To encourage students with limited economic resources to complete their studies, within the framework of the Sumamos Energías program.
Establish a common working network between Fundación Cepsa and the Vocational Training Centers participating in this Program.
¿Who can benefit?
The beneficiaries of this scholarship program will be basic, medium and high-level vocational training students who are registered residents of Arenales de San Gregorio or Campo de Criptana, from 15 to 30 years old, in the following cycles:
Instructions for the application
Before you start to complete the registration form, it is essential that you carefully read the Legal Bases of the ProFormación program in Arenales de San Gregorio and Campo de Criptana.
You can download the bases and forms below.
Applications for this VET scholarship program should be submitted by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following documents:
In addition to the above documents, if the person enrolled is a minor, the following documents must be provided:
1. A photocopy of the family book or documentation of guardianship of the minor.
2. Copy of the DNI or NIE of the minor for whom the aid is requested, both sides.
In the event that the applicant meets any of the following circumstances, he/she must submit this documentation in addition to the previous one:
3. In the case of large or single-parent families, proof of being a large or single-parent family.
4. In the event that the applicant or his/her parents or guardians are unemployed, a certificate attesting to the unemployment situation.
5. If the applicant has a recognized degree of disability or dependency, he/she must indicate it in the application and if he/she is finally selected, he/she must provide the certificate accrediting such disability or dependency at the time the scholarship is awarded.
For questions or incidents, you can contact us by e-mail: email@example.com