INSTRUCTIONS PRIOR TO REGISTRATION
Before you start completing the project registration form, it is essential that you carefully read the Legal Bases of the 2019 Social Value Awards
- The form can only be submitted once and will remain open from September 10 until 10:00 h (local time) on October 3, 2019.
-If you wish to leave the form, you may do so at any time and your details will be saved automatically. You can continue completing it using the link which we will send to you by email.
-The non-mandatory sections of the form will be indicated as: “optional”
-All projects must be sponsored by a Cepsa professional. If you do not have a sponsor, we at Fundación Cepsa will help you to assign one.
Prepare the PDF format documents you will need in advance in an electronic folder:
- 1. Project cover letter signed by the Legal Representative of the entity, appending their powers, the copy of their National ID Document, along with a copy of the entity's Tax Identification Number and the list of members of the Board of Directors (Board of Trustees in the case of Foundations) at the time when the project is presented. You will need to download the template provided in the form, complete it and upload it as a PDF.
- 2. Copy of registration of the entity in the Public Registry, Chamber of Commerce or other competent body.
- 3. Bylaws of the entity in force, registered in the Public Registry, Chamber of Commerce or other competent body.
- 4. Annual financial statements of the entity of the last financial year, adapted to the General Accounting Plan of the State of its nationality, approved by its Governing Body and, if available, an Audit Report drawn up by an External Auditor.
- 5. Articles of Incorporation (for Foundations only).
- 6. Certificate of Public Interest, only for Associations issued by the relevant Body of the corresponding Autonomous Community or by the State of its country.
- 7. Certificate from the current Tax Agency stating that the company is up to date with its tax obligations, or equivalent certification in each country.
- 8. Current Social Security Certificate confirming that the institution is up to date with its social security contribution obligations, or equivalent certification in each country with Social Security.
For questions or queries, please contact:
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Spain (+34) 900 500 515 (Hours of service monday to friday from 08:00 to 21:00 and Saturdays from 09:00 to 15:00 local time)
Portugal (+351) 800 50 60 88 (Hours of service monday to friday from 09:00 to 19:00 and Saturdays from 09:00 to 14:00)
Colombia (+57) 16502108 (Hours of service from 08:00 to 13:00 local time)
Brazil (+55) 7135001417 (Hours of service from 08:00 to 15:00 local time)
Registration form only avalaible in Spanish and Portuguese.